2019 AFFF NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS
June 8-9th 2019
Unit 6, 266 Annangrove Rd, Annangrove, NSW, 2156
Qualification To Nationals
1) Qualification through the 3 week Online Competition commencing APRIL 2019 (1 Release per week for 3 weeks…up to 6 scores total)
- Week 1 – RELEASE: 11th APRIL – 11am SUBMIT: 16th APRIL – 12pm
- Weel 2 – RELEASE: 18th APRIL – 11am SUBMIT: 23rd APRIL – 12pm
- Week 3 – RELEASE: 25th APRIL – 11am SUBMIT: 30th APRIL – 12pm
Note: All times are AEDT
All individual athletes and teams must complete workouts RX and submit videos via Competition Corner.
2019 sees the introduction of a teens category to the iF3 World Championships. Qualification for 2019 season is by special invite only.
In 2019, the qualifier for this event is through the MastersHQ Series. This if3 Masters World Championship will be help In QLD Australia. OCT 25th & 26th.
Please see ‘2019 Masters’ tab for more info..
National Championships – JUNE 8th and 9th 2019 @ CrossFit Norwest, NSW
- OPEN MEN
- OPEN WOMEN
- TEAMS (Co-ed teams of 4)
- TEENS (13-17)
- MASTERS 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60+
(Please see masters tab)
The following participants will qualify for the National Championships to compete for the Australian National title and the opportunity to secure a position on our National team.
- Top 30 INDIVIDUAL MEN
- Top 30 INDIVIDUAL WOMEN
- Top 10 TEAMS