Please see below for all relevant information regarding Online video submissions.
• Athlete is required to have reviewed ALL movement & workout standards prior to completing the tests, this includes any scorecards and demonstration videos provided
• We recommend using the WeTime: Video timing platform app for videoing and uploading your workout. We have set this up specific to our our event and workouts. To redeem click https://wetime.io/premiums. Use the code: WEPRM for free access.
You may also use YouTube, Vimeo or your own hosted file.
• Prior to starting each workout, athlete MUST: State name, age, category, division and state. Athlete must include video evidence and specify the appropriate equipment required and used for each workout eg. Barbell, weight plates so the loads are clearly visible, measure box height, measure & mark floor with correct distances (where necessary)
• Athlete MUST also remain in the video frame for the duration of each workout.
• All video submissions MUST be uncut/unedited to allow an accurate display of the workout performance.
• Each workout video submitted must show a time and date stamp.