Please see below, all relevant information regarding Online video submissions for Online Video submissions.
• Athlete is required to have reviewed ALL movement & workout standards prior to completing each test, including the scorecard any demonstration videos provided• We recommend using the WeTime: Video timing platform app for videoing and uploading workouts. We have set this up specific for our event and workouts.
To redeem click HERE . Use the code: WEPRM for free access.
(You may also use YouTube, Vimeo or your own hosted file)
• Prior to starting each test, athletes MUST: State name, division and state. Athlete must include video evidence and specify the appropriate equipment required and used for each workout eg. Barbell, weight plates with the loads clearly visible, measure box height, measure & mark floor with correct distances (where necessary)
• A clock or timer, with the running workout time must be clearly visible if not using a timing app that has the time on the screen. The clock must remain in the frame throughout the entire workout.
• Athlete MUST also remain in the video frame for the duration of each workout.
• All video submissions MUST be uncut/unedited to allow an accurate display of the workout performance.
• Each workout video submitted must show a time and date stamp.
• Videos must be filmed from an angle that ensures all movements are visible and meet required movement standards. Any video filmed with a fisheye lens or similar, will be rejected due to the visual distortion these lenses cause.